-
May 31st, 2001, 06:23 PM
#61
Inactive Member
okay my 2 cents:
a wise person made this observation a while back, when she said, "shit happens, and usually there's an asshole close by"..... 
-
July 13th, 2001, 06:12 PM
#62
HB Forum Owner
*ding dong....runs*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
-
July 13th, 2001, 07:28 PM
#63
Inactive Member
2BEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
*giggles* do it again!
-
July 13th, 2001, 10:43 PM
#64
HB Forum Owner
-
July 13th, 2001, 10:54 PM
#65
HB Forum Owner
I miss it being fun here...just kick'n up some old stuff....dat ok? *S
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
-
July 13th, 2001, 11:31 PM
#66
-
July 14th, 2001, 11:20 PM
#67
HB Forum Owner
GAH!! Summergirl!! I remember you! From my old porchie days!! I havent been a porchie for quite some time! Good to see you *HUG* Whatever is goin on I dunno bout it...dun particularly care either what it is...just gonna say HI HI!! From ... let see you would remember me as
~*Myra*~
)
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks